Tuesday, July 29, 2008

IDOM's 2008 48 Hour Film Project's Screening of "Tail"

THE MAKING OF "TAIL" WAS LIKE HAVING A GOOD CUP OF CAPPUCCINO WITH GOOD FRIENDS AT CAFE MOTO JAVA

GOOD TO THE LAST DROP





Last's night screening of "Tail" was very exciting. The first show was a sell out.
Regardless of what anyone else thinks, the experience felt like the summer's
"Blockbuster Hit" of short films. The audience was wild and crazy the way I like it. And the IDOMers were in da house. The audience reaction is the thing I live for. I am a very keen observer and "Tail" felt very well received. Folks really tuned in with a sense of intrigue and wonder. There were times when you could hear a pin drop. My friends were very pulled in especially by the unexpected ending. My hat off to all those who attended and for those who
didn't... be sure to check it out on our website and for the latest and greatest updates.
http://itdonnedonme.com/



We made the front page of San Mateo's Daily Journey
while Barack Obama made the back page. I guess we're moving up in the world, huh?
Never thought I woulda seen the day. Not in a million years. Check out the article
as it sums up things pretty well.

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/article_preview.php?id=95572



Thanks for kicking it with me. Please enjoy a couple of my behind the scenes fantasies of this surreal experience.

Ever wonder what it would be like to be a red head?




Or have short dark sexy hair?





I enjoy being on a competitive film making team. I am very versatile and I have the ability to step up to any other role - camera, sound, lighting, directing, editing, and in some cases acting as the situation called for it. The one role that stays constant is - I am the Official Stylist for It Donned On Me. One of my many jobs is to ALWAYS make sure that everyone looks good on camera as well as help them get into character. It's one of the most fun things to do and the team always count on me to do it. And we always have fun.

No comments: