Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The 2nd episode of "Planetary Liberation" goes deeper into the Ntengwe Organization and it's children. I am using most of the the same titles that I initially created in After Effects, but different songs from the Tuli Bamuchaala CD created by the orphans. My goal is to use different songs for each episode so that this beautiful music not only gets out there but it also tells their story. I have started extracting audio from my previous radio interview to put behind some of the pictures as well.

In February of this year I had my second radio interview with KKUP planned. It didn't work out for me because I was sick with the flu. I'm told things happen for a reason and there are no accidents in the universe. Such is the case here. My interview is being rescheduled in weeks to come so that when it happens the 1st episode will already be on the internet or my blog site, and I can have the radio listeners to check me out. I think it's important to at least have an episode or two already in place for them. Immediately after that 1st interview, there was a response from the audience. The phones at the station started ringing the minute the show was over. And there were requests to have me back. This I feel is a good way to give them the visuals which accompanied the radio dialogue and perhaps sell some CDs for the organization.

More to come next week...

No comments: