Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Grand Slam

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!










It’s like when the bases are loaded and you hit a grand slam. How can you plan to hit a grand slam? You don’t know until you get there. The thing I do know for sure is that you don't always HAVE to know where you're going in order to get to where you need to be!

48 Hour Filmmaker: San Francisco 2008

It is a movement of the creative process following a course all of its own. It grows in the unknown, and it has a life of its own. You never know where it will take you, you just go with the creative flow. One thing I do know is: It is for greater creative expression. It is beyond the imagination and never planned. It just keeps on going to the next destination on the journey.



1 comment:

Tasi Alabastro said...

Hi Dinah! You guys really rock. I've enjoyed watching and reading about you guys. Seems like an incredibly fun group of folks. Anyway, it was nice seeing you and the crew at the Screening. Keep in touch!

P.S. Please tell Evan that I found his blog post about DV Rebel Guide and that I think it's worthy buying, I have it and it's amazingly fun.