Monday, March 06, 2006

Still looking at and trying to decide what shots to use and how I want to cut it up. Kinda been kicking it around in my head. Yes, no, and maybe. I just received word today via email from an italian couple in Rome (who also know my contact in Zimbabwe) that they sent out to me today via Fedx, footage they shot at the grand opening of the orphan center in Zim last fall, since I could not be there. This will be the second package of footage I will have received from them. Their names are Anna & Giancarlo Gigli. We all know the same folks back in Zim, however, we've never met face to face. Our relationship as humanitarians supporting the same cause with our best friend who started this organization has been developing over the past year and a half via email and a few short phone calls. So, I look forward to receiving this gift this week. I tell you, networking can be a power thing. So...it's time for me to suit up and show up. Next?

Dinah

No comments: