Monday, October 15, 2007


Since last year I've become a fan of Josh Oakhurst, kindred sprit to many of us. He is the perfect example of making shitty video look worth it. He literally turned shit to sugar in his "5 Star Basketball Camp" video made with shitty MiniDV. For me, it is the key to creativity. That's right...letting the creative juices flow. I am learning there are lotz o ways to get your work out there and money should not be an issue. You just gotta do something. Actually, I think it's not a bad way to start out. The more mistakes you make...sometimes...the better you get, and the more costly your project if you're working high end. And mind you, mistakes...they do happen. Sometimes they are blessings in disguise and sometimes not. I've learned that when you work cheap and get good, by the time u get the higher end equip, you're rocking and rolling. It's just a matter of "working that timeline" or making the timeline work for you. The secret is in the "keyframing" BA-BE...the keyframing. I'm working it.

Gone Y'all!

No comments: